9/29/2009

Participants

I've invited everyone who is interested to join us for the walk over Christmas this year. By accepting the invitation you become a participant of this Blog and therefor can add information and post stuff what might be valuable to share but it has to do with the trip!
There are a few people interested in walking one or two days with us as they have Christmas commitments with the family, I would say, the more the merrier so please join!
For the core group, there might be a few who are not into roughing it and like to stay in hostels or rent a caravan in one of the main campgrounds, that's all possible. As long as we know how, when and what we are doing.

I suggest that we can put here some information on who is participating and to give the good example (as one sheep is in the rest will follow) I will start:

INTRODUCTION

My name is Wilma and I love to camp in the bush, I love nature and what is better than combining a workout in nature with your best friends? A few years ago Pajda, a student friend, did the Cape to Cape walk over Christmas and had good stories so when Helen mentioned that she liked to do something together with us during their trip to Australia I suggested the walk and there it started. I mentioned it to some local friends with whom I regularly walk and they got interested as well. I am a good organiser and to get everyone else organised as well I started this blog. So with a bit of luck we have a great trip down south at the end of the year!

Who is next?

No comments: